If you're looking for an affordable subcompact with unbeatable mileage, loads of style & plenty of safety, look no further than the 2015 Hyundai Accent.
- The 1.6 GDi gasoline engine with CVVT delivers maximum power of 140 ps at 6,300 rpm and maximum torque of 17.0 kg·m at 4,850 rpm. *The diesel alternative, a 1.6 CRDi diesel engine with VGT, produces a maximum 136 ps at 4,000 rpm and 30.6 kg·m (DCT) torque at 1,750 ~ 2,500 rpm or 26.5 kg·m (MT) torque at 1,500 ~ 3,500 rpm.
- Continuously variable transmission (CVT) is developed to keep its optimal rpm when driving, and it provides superb fuel efficiency, acceleration performance, and smooth driving experience.
- 6speed manual transmission provides smooth, noiseless gearshifts thanks to a key and balltype synchromesh, optimized gear tooth shape, and precision machining.
- Antilock brake system (ABS): When braking on wet and slippery roads, any deviation in direction is detected by the Antilock brake system (ABS) sensors. The individual Antilock brake system (ABS) then activates to keep your wheels from locking up, prevent skidding and maintain directional control.
- 6 airbag system provides all round protection. One for the driver, one for the front seat passenger, front and rear curtain airbags running the length of the cabin, plus front side airbags.
- Available as an option full auto air conditioning system lets the driver select one climate level setting and the passenger another. Just set the desired temperature and the system take care of the rest ensuring a customized interior climate that is fully comfortable and cozy for everyone on board.
- A smart key that's as neat and practical as the car itself. For ease of use, three separate buttons lock and unlock the doors and release the trunk.
- A rear camera relays images to the screen in Electronic chromic mirror (ECM). When parking, guidelines on the screen show you where you are in relation to other vehicles and the curb, to guide you into position.
- The supervision cluster, with its circular rev counter and speedometer, is illuminated with white and blue back lighting for optimum clarity and readability. Providing vehicle information through both sight and sound, no nonsense functionality combines with sporting elegance.
- From the driver seat of Accent you can operate a Bluetooth enabled mobile phone. You can aldo adjust the volume of phone calls with the remote control on the steering wheel.
- Audio system (Radio/CD/MP3): The audio system feature 6 speakers for high quality sound reproduction on the move. MY MUSIC functionality lets you transfer music files from your portable device and store them in the system's memory. To prevent your eyes from dazzling and improve interior gentrification, LCD lighting replaces negative with positive.
- Manufacturers specifications are subject to change.