The Santa Fe was designed and built with quality and precision workmanship at its core. It’s the perfect partner for life lived with passion - matching the challenges of full and active lifestyles, the needs of growing families and executive transport.
- Cutting-edge style
Storm Edge is the name we give to the design of the Hyundai Santa Fe – where soft forms meet dramatic edges to create a dynamic and imposing style. Striking LED daytime running lights and a bold hexagonal front grille complete the Santa Fe’s commanding presence. Santa Fe New Generation connection
- Stay connected
Keeping connected means staying in touch with family, friends or the office and being able to access your media. That’s why Bluetooth® connectivity with voice recognition, USB/Aux and iPod® connections are all standard across the range. Premium and Premium SE models also feature a state of the art 7” touchscreen display which controls Bluetooth® functions and compatible media devices. Satellite navigation is housed within the touchscreen display with full postcode entry and Traffic Messaging Channel, which helps you to avoid slow traffic or roadworks by suggesting alternative routes. Refinement and luxury
- The Santa Fe offers increased comfort with plentiful leg, head and shoulder room for all. The care and consideration perfecting the exterior style is mirrored inside - creating a supremely calm and uncluttered environment with intuitive controls, premium quality surfaces and luxurious seat fabrics. Premium and Premium SE models take luxury a step further offering standard black leather seat facings, with sumptuous beige leather seat facings also available as a no cost option.
- Santa Fe New Generation - your personal comfort zone
- Personal comfort zone
Refining your environment is essential on any journey. Dual zone climate control is available across the range with the added advantage of third row air conditioning for rear passengers on 7 seat Premium and Premium SE versions. Premium SE models also benefit from a fully adjustable electric driver’s seat, while a sophisticated panoramic sunroof floods the interior with light.
- Santa Fe New Generation - Practical and versatile
- Practical and versatile
True to its heritage, the Santa Fe still offers the versatility and practicality expected in this class of vehicle. The 5 seat model has an increased luggage capacity of 585 litres with the seats up, expanding to a substantial 1,680 litres with seats down. The 7 seat model offers the flexibility of an MPV, while benefitting from up to 516 litres of luggage capacity with the third row seats folded flat and 1,615 litres when both 2nd and 3rd row seats are down. To provide even greater flexibility, the 2nd row seats slide back providing more leg space or forward to increase luggage capacity further.
- Smart assistance
To help negotiate tricky spaces, rear parking sensors are standard on every Santa Fe. Premium and Premium SE models introduce a rear parking camera with the display housed within the 7” touchscreen, while Premium SE models add front parking sensors and Smart Parking Assist, which automatically parallel parks the Santa Fe after scanning for a suitable space. All you need to do is control the throttle and brake. Santa Fe New Generation - convenient features
- Convenient features
Flex Steer, standard across the range, enables you to adjust your steering according to your environment. Offering three different settings, you can choose Normal mode for day to day driving, Comfort to lighten the load for tricky manoeuvres, or Sport for a crisp, rewarding drive on the open road. Cruise control with speed limiter is also standard, allowing stress free driving on longer journeys. Premium SE models feature keyless entry which automatically unlocks the Santa Fe with the key in your pocket or bag, so you don’t have to worry about searching for it. Then just press the start/stop button and you can begin your next adventure.
- Responsive driving
The Santa Fe is available with with Torque on Demand 4WD. This intelligent system directs power to all four wheels only when adverse driving conditions demand it. So you'll get more grip when you need it, and better economy when you don't. When the going gets really tough, 4WD lock mode gives you maximum traction and stability. Downhill Brake Control means you don’t have to hold the brake when going down a steep incline - the system controls the descent at a gentle, safe pace.
- Engine and transmissions Producing 197PS, the 2.2 CRDi diesel engine delivers high performance with 6-speed manual and auto transmissions available across the range. 422Nm of torque offers power on the open road whilst giving the Santa Fe the capability to comfortably cruise with a caravan or boat in tow. And through the combination of advanced technologies and structural innovations, road noise, vibration and harshness have all been reduced. The Santa Fe not only performs - it also offers serenity and quiet.
- Hyundai Santa Fe New Generation efficiency Emissions
The Santa Fe delivers the same amount of power as its predecessor, but with a marked reduction in CO2 emissions. Manual models produce just 159 g/km, with automatic models producing 178 g/km. This advanced engine technology benefits company car drivers with Benefit in Kind tax for 2014/2015 starting from 27%.
- Passive safety
For peace of mind - front, front side, curtain and drivers knee airbags protect front and rear passengers in the event of a collision. Child seat anchors (outer rear seats) are also fitted to international ISOfix standards, while the passenger airbag can be de-activated. In the event of an emergency braking situation, an Emergency Stop Signal is activated, flashing the brake lights to warn other drivers of danger ahead. When you come to a full stop the hazard lights automatically engage.
- Active Safety
- The Santa Fe has an extensive range of intelligent safety systems as standard. Anti-lock Brakes and Electronic Brake force Distribution enhance braking control, Electronic Stability Programme can apply subtle adjustments to the throttle to keep you in control, while Vehicle Stability Management helps to maintain directional stability when you brake or accelerate suddenly on mixed road surfaces. To aid tricky hill starts, Hill-start Assist